EXPAREL starts controlling pain during your surgery, so you are ready to begin recovery. What makes EXPAREL different?
- It works directly at the surgical site—unlike opioids, which affect the whole body.
- It provides pain control for the first few days after surgery, when you need it most.
- It is proven to help reduce the need for opioids (narcotics).
- It is only one dose and administered by your doctor, so you have one less thing to manage.
Talk to your doctor about EXPAREL, an option to relieve pain with fewer opioids.*
In clinical trials, patients who received EXPAREL were compared with those who didn’t. The results:
- Patients who received EXPAREL did not have to take as many opioids.
- Patients who received EXPAREL went a longer time before opioids were needed.